Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Catching Up on Casey's Activities

I noticed that it has been more than a month from the last time I posted about Casey. She is exactly 2 years 6 months and 7 days now. She has become a talker, a good eater, a good dancer, and a good singer.

She says "deloom" for ballon.
Her Daddy calls her Miss Independent
She calls her dad's mom Mama
She calls her mom's mom Lola
She calls her mom's dad Papay
She calls her mom's brother Owa (for Kuya)
She remembers Kuya Josh, Ate Chloe and Jose.
She remembers Ate Chloe telling her to always tie her hair.

When Casey was born, I made a lens about her life in Squidoo. Unfortunately Squidoo closed but I hope I can recover that article in Hubpages where Squidoo moved all their content to.

I went home to the province last week of August

No comments:

Post a Comment